GENERAL PURPOSE (GP)RATING (6 Months Course)
- Pass in SSC / (10th) from a Recognized Board with Average 45% and Minimum 50% Marks in English Subject
- Age Limit : 17 Years 6 Months (Minimum) to 25 Years (Maximum))
- Vision : No Colour Blindness, Spectacles Not Allowed
- Course Fee :₹ 6,00,000/- (Fee can be payable into Easy Monthly Installments)
- Course Commencement :Course commences from 1st January / 1st July of Every Year.
On successful completion of this Pre – Sea training, the candidates will be able to join as a RATING in Indian & Foreign shipping companies as a Deck Crew or Engine Crew. The G. P. Rating candidate will be able to work in all seamanship activities on-board at deck side and other work at Engine side. With further Sea-service, they will be promoted as DECK Crew or Engine Crew, BOSUN, Able-Bodied Seamen / Engine Filter etc., They can also be promoted to officer Level with certain service and qualification requirements. After completing this Pre-Sea Training, exams will be conducted by Board of examination for seafarers (BES) & successful candidates are eligible to obtain Continuous Discharge Certificate INDIAN CDC) from the Directorate General of Shipping, Government of India. There are wide job opportunities for our Indian Seamen all over the world and they are getting top level growth despite less education.
Career Growth To Become a Chief Engineer/Captain of the Ship
Career Growth To Become a Captain With 36 Months Sea Experience & with Certain Qualifications, Eligible to appear for 2nd Mate Exams – Salary 3000$